Among the deaths of birds and other animals (apocalypse closer?) Nerds around the world were impressed by the shocking news of the next clone a mammoth
! At first I thought the usual hoax, but this time we are trying seriously.
I know it's old news, that have talked about everywhere, but we have not talked about here on Digital Agenda and needed to talk about it! There is a certain depth. Akira Iritani, University of Kyoto, which he thought to himself: we have quite a mammoth frozen in the fridge, why not take a bit 'hairy elephant DNA and mix it with his nephew elephant. Then it is implanted in an elephant and you're done. It seems that things are going well and within the next few years we have created the first mammoth in the laboratory.
. And I'm shivering because, hypothetically, you could also bring to light other extinct animals. I like to reserve a saber-toothed tiger
0 comments:
Post a Comment