Wednesday, February 9, 2011

See Through Pantie Hair

daily iPad is out! but not for Italy ..

I missed the news last Wednesday for a day, today, in our daily world wide wednesday, I can not help but talk about: The Daily (daily) IS OUT (cited). Amen.
Thursday I was excited, I even reloaded my paypal prepaid, prepared to pay to subscribe. but we think? the first real day on the iPad. fuck. And instead
Friday before bitter disappointment. if you want the newspaper 'mmerigano, in the drive' mmerigano to train to be cool (which is much 'mmerigano), you must be' mmerigano. DAILY
then nothing, even if Rupert "ho-a-lot-of-money" Murdoch has promised that we will soon have them on our magical tablets (I would not be wrong, but given the upcoming release of iPad2 ...)
but exactly, this DAILY, that is?



to quote the words of site, is a native national news tablet, or a newspaper native ipad.
will never a paper version, there will never be able to view it online at the website. only iPad.
because I could not get my hands on a pass despite my willingness to spend up to 99 cents a week (which is 15 cents in pennies. Dollar per copy), I can not make a review, but here and there in network already read the first critical (to say the truth, most come from Wired and Time, which makes me think more of an attack of envy in an objective and sensible point of view). of "recentriche" (ie critical reviews) I have read many, but if I can recommend a well done article, I refer you to post to "post" by Luca Sofri .
me here limited to a couple of very personal considerations, the result only of conjecture because, even though my thousand hacking (I've got is trying to 'account' mmerigano, I've got evidence!), I was unable to add the small icon on the Inter My ipad.
critical # 1 - said they do not have the opportunity to add an RSS feed - well, it's a newspaper, for RSS feeds and there will always be there Flipboard. app of the century.
critical # 2 - is a magazine scanned and put online. I do not know, but it was also, it costs 14 cents!
c ritica # 3 - is not very interactive and very customizable. interactivity of course I can not hear anything but the fact that over the weather can not be anything to set me think: on average a ipad on average there are 250 app, of which 10 are for the average forecast. so there was also need to complete an online newspaper?
critical # 4 - not larger. fuck. this is a criticism! but as the blue monster dell'iPad the pinch to zoom, the feature that has made a fool of the world and gave new meaning to the opposable thumb, is not in the newspaper ipad? maddai .... Here are messed!
said that, I'm going to create me an account on AOL, so maybe I can create me an account 'mmerigano on itunes, so maybe I can try to create me a subscription to the daily, so maybe I can see Isto blessed daily.

if in the meantime, you want to give him an eye, a guy on tumblr, in full compliance with the rules, has decided to create a tumblr well with all the daily index. here's the link


will be innovative, cost little, but when you can hack, there is no 'mmeriga taking.

stay up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment