oil change brakes?!
Well come on, whereas this will be in by 2003 if not before and now has the color of hot chocolate, I think a good idea ...
Armed dot4 tube to drain and I am about the operation, I'm going to remove the 2 screws holding the lid of the pan e. ..
but ....!? BLOODY LIVES!
completely stripped.
Now!?
Hammer in hand pounded hard down to the screwdriver to wedge between the minimum and have taken ...
No zero is not ...
Solution # 2: punch and tap the side hoping to turn it as much as enough to grab it then.
Nothing stops as before, plus I dug some nice grooves in the whole head ...
then I go to a mechanic not far from me, restores old bikes, they say "he knows a parcel."
- "Well, look, you drill the screw into the aluminum iron when it is not talked about, even putting it under the drill press if I were you I would try a new cover, breaking the old one and try to remove the screw using those 4 mm die you have earned by removing the cover ... "
COOOOOOOOOOSAAAA ?!?!!?
But we're crazy!? Destroy a good piece to gain 2 mm in a hypothetical future that could possibly help me pull out the screw !?
And if that does not run anyway?
Forgive me, I am young and inexperienced, but I prefer to try it my way.
Armed with my trusty drill and some drill I did the iron work
- - Step 1: the tip smaller than I (1 mm?) hole by a fine, 7-8 mm deep
- - Step 2: with the biggest tip that I start to eat the head of the screw
- - Step 3: occhiometro says when I almost finished drilling the taper of the screw, mounting a bit as great as the core of the screw (not like the screw as the core!), and way down into the material .- Step 4: I begin to gloat when the head of the screw comes off clean and free of the cover.
- - Step 5: After removing the lid still being careful not to drill the chips end up in the precious brake system.
- - Step 6: drilling a free-hand iron screw without damaging the thread on which aluminum is screwed: priceless.
0 comments:
Post a Comment