Saturday, July 12, 2008
Need Combination For Brinks Safe Model 5056
not know about you ... but I feel INSULTATA.Pensano we Italians are stupid.
Chamber approved the bill to the impunity of the four highest offices (high to that level then? No moral at all! Criminal .. maybe if you have multiple processes in place) of the state, the blocking process is not right ... of my boots pretending to compromise: there will be no suspension of trials but only a postponement of the least important, and it is up to individual courts to decide which processes to give priority. Avvocatuccio The psycho-dwarf, one that defends him in the process Mills says, "It seems to us a solution that takes into account the criticisms that were advanced and functionality of processes and courts." Obviously they want us to believe that this decision has nothing to nn do with the fact that the chamber has approved the Lodo Alfano.
BUT WE TAKE FOR YOUR jerks??
And then ... let's talk about this Lodo Alfano of my boots: the four highest offices of state will have impunity during the 5 years of parliamentary government. They've already said but I want to reiterate to have a clear concept, which means that any act against the law undertaken, these four guys are not in trouble! Which, let me tell you, is not something for nothing again .. THEIR , those belonging to the caste, are never punished .. but now will be legally punished.
you realize! Brividi.Siamo It reminds me of the crossing point of no return.
You know the difference between a dictatorship and a democracy? impunity. A dictator will not be punished for the crimes he committed and continues to governare.In a democracy those who break the law by charging that paga.Indipendentemente ricopre.E 'as if the Pope commit horrible sins (and perhaps even here there is so much the subjunctive) and the same went to heaven because he holds the highest office ... not that justice would not?
Here is the same nasty blade.
I am a poor student ok? Kill someone and go to jail ... they are prime minister or presidents of the Chamber or at least my boots .. they kill someone and they are free.
MA thou hast sense?? NO ... .. I WONDER HAS THE SENSE AND SAY ???????????????????
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO and I repeat ... NO! And the left Veltroncello
.. .. which says that the processes do not block the vote, but the room the whole room, then RIGHT AND LEFT has approvado the Lodo Alfano! Of course! Why the four state offices are now on the right tomorrow .. impunity left it suits everyone! How interceptions! All agree! attention to defending All that other mess .. sure .. they all have something to hide and if they all below! I reserve this topic for another post though.
Now, I can not speak of the event on 8 July.
I think someone has too much and I think that Guzzanti could use more tones and avoid saying that among 20 years the Pope will be in hell. And not because things are not said certain things or why certain people are untouchable (Ratzinger I can not stand it) but because if you use the wrong tone, then, in the right goes to the torto.E of fact, both right and left (which distinction because they still do? So much the same .. now I will speak generically of garbage) and then I said .. the garbage did not wait more than a pretext to attack and .. gliel'hanno offered them on a silver platter. And the result is that attention has shifted elsewhere, where they had moved on ways .. and not on why.
Why thousands of people have felt the need to demonstrate in square? because appalaudito who have railed against the Pope? Mica matti.son are all desperate like me .. .. then, I wonder why I continue to arrabbiarmici .. I wonder why I still believe that anything will change. However
.. moral of the story: It 's time is beginning to shift up something,' cause that's' just the end DELL'INZIO PEOPLE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment