everyone has occurred in writing their own business, so we report our blog, this time we believe that a fundamental part of staff ....
good read!
I think the company is managed in the best way, especially thanks to the ongoing dedication and enthusiasm that have never missed. The difficulties we have been, but have become insurmountable, indeed helped to grow in our desire to put to the test. I learned that it is very important in the drive and a group collaboration. I have learned that business is not just the use of techniques, but an experience to grow and to understand that life is good to invest their energies into something really useful. That's why the choice of this company, we want to reach people's hearts, the heart of the world, shouting that we are, that we fight for an ideal. CINZIA
I think that the company has gone well, thanks to the ongoing dedication and enthusiasm that are not missed. This failed because the High has always been a tight group and active in doing things. From this experience I realized that the unit is in a group so that together we can overcome those obstacles that appear during a construction or whatever. Visiting a bit 'the site of BP I was reminded of a phrase that reflects pretty much what I did from the beginning and the end of the company. BP is the phrase "covering more dangerous, unless you like it. Face it with determination and you will see that it is not so bad as it sounds." For this venture at the beginning I did not like and then I was afraid of not being useful to the group . But after a meeting I believed in myself and I did my best. Today I can say, dear brothers and sisters who are proud of what I did for the group. - NICOLA
Make a prayer for peace was really a 'major undertaking for us of' high squadron. 'S important that we gave him was very high, we are committed to the maximum because we thought this' enterprise worthy of being achieved. We started with an 'idea, but then we decided to change it, because we did not realize it. The opening prayer was to be made up of various verses, written by scouts from different countries. We tried to contacts stored via e mail but no one responded. We then decided to turn to Italian scouts and prayer was made. In this endeavor I have committed so much and although I'm not so good with the computer I tried to learn quickly just because for me the prayer was a very important commitment. I wanted to make because I believed in its value. Despite the obstacles I did not stop and I finally understood how all must work together to complete a good project. I only hope that whoever reads it knows how to give the right value - ELENA
As for the company, the theme from the beginning I was very impressed and I am very happy with how it is manufactured, although I would hoped more foreign contacts. My commitment I think there was, although not much, thanks to the cooperation of all members Upper Sq whom I found to work well. Finally, in my opinion, this company has taught us that, although we are only boys of 16 years, when we want to with a will, we can succeed in big things. - CATELLI
I think that the company has succeeded fairly well, although certain aspects could have been much better. At first I thought that was a very simple thing and I did not take very seriously, but after a while I realized that it was a very important thing that needed commitment and sacrifice. So we set ourselves to do, who to look for contacts who do translations, and each of us has learned something new. I learned that important is the unity and cooperation in a group. I hope that whoever reads this prayer, know to give the correct value. - MARCO
This company I liked very much, this is not a cliche I think it seriously. I have always believed to 'immense value of this prayer, but to me it seemed a simple matter to compose a prayer and that we will never have any hope of winning the contest, but then over time through meetings of high compared with my other classmates I noticed that not only was a great idea because the opinion of many scouts and was positive and therefore would received the consent of many, but that required a considerable commitment. From
this I learned how important it is to work together to accomplish anything, four arms are better than two ..!!!!! - MAURO
I think our business, although it was not an easy thing to be managed well. Perhaps all 'we did not start well but he understood the importance of the different stages of implementation we realized that providing a prayer for peace was a difficult thing. And in the end with our commitment we have managed to do it. I worked so hard and I learned how important the union between us. - CLAUDIA
finished I can say that company A 's commitment was all thanks to this commitment, the company managed in the best way. I find that everyone has worked sufficiently. I learned that the 'union is crucial in as a group and the division of labor. If the 'company managed well is only thanks to the' commitment of everyone. - JOHN
Although our business was very difficult to achieve, I think we have succeeded brilliantly. Initially, the prayer was to be composed of several parts written by different scout groups in the world, but then we changed his mind and we went to scout only Italian. I think the thing that allowed us to succeed in our goal has been the union's team, because working together we managed to overcome the obstacles that individually would not be able to overcome and also because the theme of our company is very significant and has involved us all, one thing I definitely learned is that the division of labor is very important for a successful implementation of whatever we do. - PHILIP
0 comments:
Post a Comment